The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving,” Albert Einstein
- News At The Chamber – Next Week! Celebrate the 2023 Community Leaders of Distinction Honorees: Join Us to Showcase Their Important Contributions to Our Community on May 31 at The Pines Manor...Click Here For Details
- News – NJ Announces First-in-the-Nation Partnership to Bolster Mental Health Supports for College Students: Partnership to Provide Free, 24/7/365 Access to Tele-Mental Health Platform…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Nominate Your Company to the ROI-NJ DE&I Influencer List: Forms Due by June 6…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Annual Neighborhood Health Fair: Sponsored by the Civic League of Greater New Brunswick, Georges Road Gateway Program, and RWJUH on June 3…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Employment Opportunities in New Brunswick: Visit the City Center Job Board…Cl
ick Here for Details
- Upcoming Program – Financial Friday – “Credit Scores and Reporting” Workshop: Join the Middlesex County Office of Workforce and Career Development on June 9…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Volunteer at the New Brunswick Performing Arts Center: Become an Audience Ambassador…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?