The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do,” Walter Bagehot
- News At The Chamber – April 19th – Join Us For the Old Bridge Open: Presenting Sponsor – City Fire Equipment Company…Click Here For Details
- News - Expanded Capacity and Increased Gathering Sizes: Effective Friday, March 19th, restaurants, recreational and amusement businesses, gyms and fitness centers, and barber shops, salons, and other personal care businesses can increase indoor capacity to 50%…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Small Business Update – American Rescue Plan Act: Everything you need to know about the American Rescue Plan Act and the Restaurant Revitalization Fund…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – A Dewey Does Corp: Welcome to the new www.deweydoes.com website with new activities, games and more for kids…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Express Employment Professionals: Production Workers…Click Here To Check It Out
- Game of The Week – Equality & Diversity: Diversity and inclusion is finally receiving the recognition it deserves at many companies. Help your team achieve its D&I goals by playing this impactful game…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – NJ District Export Council: Featured Upcoming Programs…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Minority and/or Women Business Enterprise: M/WBE is a certificate issued by the state to identify minority and/or women owned business or enterprises. This certification may help when obtaining contracts with government entities or as subcontractors to a larger government contract…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: What is the most important personal attribute that you bring to your job?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The MCRCC [Daily Update] has been a daily positive force in helping us adapt and strengthen our capabilities, thereby improving our customers’ experience through technology.”
John Farnsworth, Custom Benefits Technologies
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.