The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “You can’t build a reputation on what you’re going to do,” Henry Ford
- News At The Chamber – Today at 9 AM: Joint Networking Breakfast…Click Here For Details
- News - Tax Day for individuals extended to May 17: Treasury, IRS extend filing and payment deadline…Click Here For Details
- Resources – SBA Extends Deferment Period: for all COVID-19 EIDL and Other Disaster Loans until 2022…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – NJSBDC at Rutgers New Brunswick: Access Opportunities – US India Partners for Growth…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Express Employment Professionals: Laborer…Click Here To Check It Out
- Game of The Week – Equality & Diversity: Diversity and inclusion is finally receiving the recognition it deserves at many companies. Help your team achieve its D&I goals by playing this impactful game…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Small Business Reopen & Recovery: Join the U.S. Chamber of Commerce for a comprehensive discussion on issues affecting small business, April 6th, 9 AM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Rental Assistance Program Opens March 22nd: Applicants of the COVID-19 Emergency Rental Assistance Program (Phase II) may be eligible for up to 12 months of rental assistance for rent arrears and future rent. The application period will remain open until $353 million has been awarded. Landlords may apply on behalf of tenants, with their permission…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: What is the most important personal attribute that you bring to your job?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.