The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “It’s not always that we need to do more but rather that we need to focus on less,” Nathan W. Morris
- News At The Chamber – Have Some Exciting News to
Share?: Submit A Promotion, News, Announcement or Upcoming Event…Click Here For Details
- News – Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in New Brunswick Ranked Among Best in Region: Recognized as One of the Top Five Hospitals in NJ by U.S. News & World Report…Click Here For Details
- Resources – The Copyright Claims Board Is Here: Find Out If It’s Right for You!…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Why Choose VoiceNEXT?: 6 Reasons to Make VoiceNEXT Your NEXT Communications Solution…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – George Street Playhouse: Cutter/Draper…Click Here For Details
- Upcoming Program – Hub City Sounds – Indo-American Festival: Featuring Theatre, Music and Dance Performances, August 6, 3 PM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Big Brothers Big Sisters Seeking Volunteer Mentors in Middlesex County: Currently 20 Kids on Waiting List…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: How do you handle a situation where two people aren’t working well together?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?