The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “You do not find the happy life. You make it,” Camilla Eyring Kimball
- News At The Chamber – Check Out the July Newsletter!: Featuring a Spotlight on Elijah’s Promise, Upcoming Programs and Much More…Click Here For Details
- News – St. Joseph’s Health Physicians Publish Study on Long COVID:First Two-Year Study that Included Patients with Mild to Moderate Symptoms to be Published in the US…Click Here For Details
- Resources – A Guide to Growing Your Business with Social Media Marketing: Engage with the Right Platform and Create Unique Content…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – New Brunswick Car Show on George Street: Come Out Kroozin’ in New Brunswick for Hot Cars Paired with Live Music, Boutique Specials, Aug 18…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Middlesex County: Equipment Operator…Click Here For Details
- Upcoming Program – Lunch with Senate President Nicholas Scutari: September 7, Noon at the Hilton Garden Inn Hamilton…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Free Community COVID-19 Testing and Vaccinations: Tuesdays at the New Brunswick Performing Arts Center…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: How do you handle a situation where two people aren’t working well together?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?