The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star,” W. Clement Stone
- News At The Chamber – Network with Hundreds of Local Professionals at the LNP!: Sponsorships Available for Central Jersey’s Premiere Business & Networking Expo at the Hyatt Regency on Monday, September 18...Click Here For Details
- News – NJ American Water Provides Update on Lead Service Line Replacements: More than 4,000 Lead and Galvanized Steel Water Service Lines Replaced to Date…Click Here For Details
- Resources – U.S. Consumer Confidence Jumps to Highest Level Since July 2021: Strong Labor Market and Cooling Inflation are Helping to keep Americans Upbeat…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Kick-Off to Hub City Sounds this Weekend: See You on July 29 at East Jersey Old Town Village…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – August Workforce Wednesday Webinar: Identify Your Transferable Skills with Career Coach Tony Calabrese on August 16…Click Here for Details
- Upcoming Program – Cybersecurity for Small Businesses Webinar: Join the NJSBDC and Michelle Schaap for a Free Webinar on August 3…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Join Meals on Wheels Greater New Brunswick For a 50th Anniversary Celebration: September 22 at the Hyatt New Brunswick…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: Who helped you get to where you are today?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?