The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Your passion is waiting for your courage to catch up,” Isabelle Lafleche
- News At The Chamber – Network With the Best: Join Us Friday: Network with Other Members, Develop New Connections and Grow Your Business at the July Networking Breakfast, July 23rd, 9 AM…Click Here For Details
- News - IRS readies nearly 4 million refunds for unemployment compensation overpayments: The American Rescue Plan Act of 2021, which became law in March, excluded up to $10,200 in 2020 unemployment compensation from taxable income calculations. The exclusion applied to individuals and married couples whose modified adjusted gross income was less than $150,000…Click Here for Details
- Resources – Pre-Register for the Small Business Emergency Assistance Loan Program (Phase 2) Closes July 30th, 2021: All applicants must pre-register to be eligible to apply…Click Here for Details
- Support A Local Business – Have an Announcement, Promotion, News or Event?: Submit it for Possible Inclusion in “The Daily Update”…Click Here for Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Create a Career Plan to Get the Job You Want: Build a career plan that can help you meet your professional goals — whether you’re searching for a new job, seeking a promotion, or considering a career change…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Make Time: This game is all about the book Make Time by Jake Knapp & John Zeratsky. Let’s see what you got!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Programs – Return To Work: Travel Edition, July 26 at 2 PM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Free COVID-19 Testing!: Clinicians from the State of NJ Dept. of Health will be in New Brunswick providing Free Covid-19 saliva tests…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: Which has been more valuable in your career, your education or your experience?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.