The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “You need lofty goals. Then cement it with a great work ethic,” Jerry West
- News At The Chamber – It’s A Royal Affair!: Join the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce for our August Meet & Greet, Wednesday, August 11th, 5:30 PM…Click Here For Details
- News - Governor Murphy Signs Legislation to Provide $135 Million in Small Business Relief: Brings EDA Total to More than $700 Million in Direct Small Business Relief Since the Start of the Pandemic…Click Here for Details
- Resources – NJEDA Announces $17.5 Million New Jersey Community Stage Relief Grant Program: will provide grants of up to $300,000 to eligible for-profit establishments…Click Here for Details
- Support A Local Business – Somerset Patriots: On August 26th all fans in attendance will be treated to a postgame fireworks show!…Click Here for Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Amazon: Warehouse Team Member…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Make Time: This game is all about the book Make Time by Jake Knapp & John Zeratsky. Let’s see what you got!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Programs – Intro To Entrepreneurship: Presented by the NJSBDC at Rutgers New Brunswick, July 28, 10 AM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Feeding Middlesex County: Drive By Food Drive, Saturday, 10 AM, Woodbridge Center Mall at the Sears Parking Lot…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: Which has been more valuable in your career, your education or your experience?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The MCRCC [Daily Update] has been a daily positive force in helping us adapt and strengthen our capabilities, thereby improving our customers’ experience through technology.”
John Farnsworth, Custom Benefits Technologies
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.