The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Hard work keeps the wrinkles out of the mind and spirit,” Helena Rubinstein
- News At The Chamber – Looking For Talent?: Submit a Job Posting and Share It With 9,000+…Click Here To Submit Your Opening
- News – NJEDA Issues RFQ for New Jersey Wind Port Construction Manager: Project Diversity Goals Require Good-Faith Effort to Award 15 Percent of Contract Value to Women-, Minority-, or Veteran-Owned Subcontractors…Click Here For The Full Release
- Resources – Develop an Export Plan: A good export plan describes the steps needed for a company to develop global sales…Click Here To Learn More
- Support A Local Business – The Edge at Raritan Heights: is a brand new rental community in New Brunswick featuring 1&2-bedrooms & spectacular amenities including an exclusive resident bar/lounge and resort-style pool…Click Here For Your Special Offer
- Featured Career Opportunity: Cornerstone Build Brands: Over 50 Opportunities…Click Here To Apply
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – 7 Habits: A classic game built off of one of the most classic books around by Stephen Covey. Game on!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Complimentary for Members: Safety Standards for the Workplace: Understanding Executive Order 192…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Add Your Phone to the COVID Fight: Download COVID Alert NJ…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: How can we become the company that would put us out of business? – Danny Meyer, CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.