The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive good things and good people will be drawn to you,” Mary Lou Retton
- News At The Chamber – On-Demand: A Deeper Dive into the Middlesex County Small Business Relief Grant…Click Here To Access
- News – NJ Dept of Health Winter Holiday & Celebration Guidance During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Released This Week…Check Out The Guide
- Resources – Still Available: Middlesex County COVID-19 Small Business Relief Grants…Click Here To Learn More
- Support A Local Business – State Theatre:15% OFF everything Today only in the State Theatre Apparel Shop…Click Here To Access This Offer
- Featured Career Opportunity: MS International, Inc: Class A or B Drivers with a Sign-On Bonus of $3,000 Plus an annual bonus…Click Here To Apply
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – 7 Habits: A classic game built off of one of the most classic books around by Stephen Covey. Game on!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Holiday Online Trivia Night with Suzie the Elf: Support State Theatre’s Community Engagement Programs, Wednesday, December 9th, 7 PM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Add Your Phone to the COVID Fight: Download COVID Alert NJ…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: How can we become the company that would put us out of business? – Danny Meyer, CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.