The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “When writing the story of your life, don’t let anyone else hold the pen,” Harley Davidson
- News – NJEDA is now accepting applications for the Micro Business Loan Program: Businesses and nonprofit organizations with 10 employees or less, and less than $1.5 million in annual revenue, may be eligible for financing of up to $50,000…Click Here To Apply & Details
- New At The Chamber – August Monthly Planner: Just in case you missed yesterday’s e-mail…Click Here For Details
- Resources – How COVID-19 Impacts Employee Handbooks: employers should consider updating their employee handbooks…Click Here For More Information
- Support A Local Business – New Brunswick City Center Businesses and Restaurants: Takeout, Delivery, and Outdoor Dining in New Brunswick …Click For Details & Special Offers
- Featured Career Opportunity – Omega Financial Services: Mortgage Loan Officer…Click Here To Apply
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Public Speaking: Perfect your gestures, voice & arguments to set yourself up for success!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Inaugural New Brunswick HEART Festival: Learn about the vibrant arts and history that New Brunswick and the County of Middlesex has to offer! This first-time event includes a variety of live all ages music, dance, and spoken word performances; interviews with local artists; a behind the scenes look at the local theater scene; a historical close-up of Middlesex County; craft making activities, and so much more on August 15th, 3 PM…Click Here For Details
- Donate – MCFOODS: Help Us Feed Those Who are Struggling During the Pandemic, August 15th, 11 AM to 5 PM, Brunswick Square Mall…Click Here For More Information
- Questions of the Week: How likely is it that a customer would recommend our company to a friend or colleague?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Daily Update is one of our main sources of regional business information. Since it’s written in a concise and straight-forward format, it’s an easy way to stay current on business initiatives and issues that can help us improve our operations and best serve our clients.”
Robert J. Cimino, Building Security Services (BSS)