The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you,” Mary Lou Retton
- News – Delivering a Complete and Accurate 2020 Census Count: The U.S. Census Bureau continues to evaluate its operational plans to collect and process 2020 Census data. We are announcing updates to our plan that will include enumerator awards and the hiring of more employees to accelerate the completion of data collection and apportionment counts by our statutory deadline of December 31, 2020, as required by law and directed by the Secretary of Commerce…Click Here To Learn More
- New At The Chamber – Complimentary for Members – Protecting the Customer/Client: The program will cover how to safeguard customers/clients while limiting legal risk,Monday, August 10th, 12:30 PM…Click Here To Register
- Resources – The U.S.-Mexico-Canada trade agreement went into effect on July 1, 2020: Get the information you need to understand the benefits to your business. The U.S. Commercial Service brings you the latest information and resources from the International Trade Administration and other federal agencies…Click Here For More Information
- Support A Local Business – Submit Your Promotion: Have a Promotion?…Click Here To Submit It
- Featured Career Opportunity – Cornerstone Building Brands: $500 Sign On Bonus- Class A OTR Truck Driver…Click Here To Apply
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Public Speaking: Perfect your gestures, voice & arguments to set yourself up for success!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Military Spouse Entrepreneur Summit: This virtual event features remarks from distinguished guests, military spouse small business owner spotlights, and discussions about key resources that all military spouse entrepreneurs should leverage on August 19th, 1 PM…Click Here For Details
- Donate – MCFOODS: Help Us Feed Those Who are Struggling During the Pandemic, August 15th, 11 AM to 5 PM, Brunswick Square Mall…Click Here For More Information
- Questions of the Week: How likely is it that a customer would recommend our company to a friend or colleague?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Chamber’s daily updates have been super helpful in getting the latest with all that’s going on. My two favorite segments are the daily dose of positivity and seeing the restaurants that are reopening in our community. (I’m a foodie) Craig’s enthusiasm is truly contagious, he has gone above and beyond helping us launch our latest Better Together initiative and we’re so thankful to have the support of the chamber and it’s members. Thank you!!!”
Teresa McCann, Children’s Specialized Hospital Foundation