The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Whatever we believe about ourselves and our ability comes true for us,” Susan L. Taylor
- News At The Chamber – Find the Leader Within at the 22nd Annual Women’s Leadership Summit: Join Us October 19, 8 AM at the Crowne Plaza Edison...Click Here For Details
- News – Explore Middlesex County’s Local History and Culture with the Quest Scavenger Hunt: Solve All 25 Riddles for a Chance at the Grand Prize…Click Here For Details
- Resources – NJDOL Launches Digital Portal to House Prevailing Wage Payrolls, Equitable Pay Data: Innovative and User-Friendly Portal Makes it Easier for Employers to Comply with State Labor Laws…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Discover What Makes The Center for Great Expectations an Exceptional Nonprofit: Join CGE for a Free Information Reception on September 23…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Make a Great Impression in a Job Interview: Check Out Interviewing Assistance from the Department of Labor and Workforce Development…Click Here for Details
- Upcoming Program – You Are invited to the 9th Annual Tribute to Women Awards Luncheon: At the Plainfield Country Club, Thursday, September 28…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Dine to Donate at Cinnaholic!: Support the Town Clock Community Development Corporation on October 11…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What makes you passionate about your work?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?