The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless,” Jamie Paolinetti
- News At The Chamber – Meet Us at the LNP: Sponsorships available for Central Jersey’s Premiere Business & Networking Expo, Monday, September 20, 4 PM…Click Here For Details
- News - NJEDA Board Approves Main Street Recovery Program Rules: the $100 million small business support program will fund multiple financial assistance products aimed at supporting the growth and success of small businesses in New Jersey…Click Here for Details
- Resources – What is the Status of the Small Business Emergency Assistance Loan Program (Phase 2)?: Due to the high volume of applications the NJEDA has received during Stage 1, applications for Stage 2 entities will be deferred…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – SBA Announces Plan To Open Supplemental Grants For Shuttered Venue Operators Grant Applicants: The SBA is announcing a call to all eligible Shuttered Venue Operators Grant (SVOG) applicants seeking economic aid for live entertainment small businesses, nonprofits, and venues. New applications will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. PT on Friday, August 20, 2021…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Allen & Stults Co., Inc: Account Manager – Personal Lines…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – 1st Aid Tip – Poisoning: Emergencies strike when you least except it. Here is what to do if a co-worker or family member get sick from a poison. Watch the video and see if you can win the game for the day! Learning to save a life is as easy as clicking a button. Game Courtesy of Care 1st Training Group…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Programs – Invention-Con 2021: Capitalizing on your intellectual property, August 18-20…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Economic Development Administration (EDA) – American Rescue Plan Funding: Travel, Tourism, and Outdoor Recreation On-Demand Webinar…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: How does your time use typically vary? Are there busy and slow times or is it constant?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.