The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else,” Booker T. Washington
- News At The Chamber – Non-Profits & DEI: Moving from Performative to Transformative: You’ve taken the first steps toward diversity, equity, and inclusion. Now what? Join Yvette R. Murry, President/CEO of YRM Consulting, on Wednesday, August 18, 12 PM…Click Here For Details
- News - US Department of Labor Announces Funding To States To Modernize Unemployment Insurance System, Combat Fraud, Address Equity: Funding aims to prevent fraud, promote equitable access, ensure timely benefits…Click Here for Details
- Resources – Mandating Employee Vaccinations?: Here’s what you need to know if you’re considering mandating vaccines for your in-person employees…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Doing Business with NJ TRANSIT: NJ TRANSIT invites you to do business with us…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Office Evolution Woodbridge: Business Center Manager…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – 1st Aid Tip – Poisoning: Emergencies strike when you least except it. Here is what to do if a co-worker or family member get sick from a poison. Watch the video and see if you can win the game for the day! Learning to save a life is as easy as clicking a button. Game Courtesy of Care 1st Training Group…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Programs – Cyber Security Awareness Training: How to Spot a Phishing Scam, August 19 @ 12:30 PM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Let’s Get Tested!: Free COVID-19 Testing, Every Monday through August…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: How does your time use typically vary? Are there busy and slow times or is it constant?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.