The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Do more than is required. What is the distance between someone who achieves their goals consistently and those who spend their lives and careers merely following? The extra mile,” Gary Ryan Blair
- News At The Chamber – Registration Closes This Friday!: Don’t Miss The Chance to Join Us at The Old Bridge Open…Click Here For Details
- News - NJEDA Announces Launch Dates for $85 Million Phase 4 of Small Business Emergency Assistance Grant Program: Phase 4 provides short-term, immediate payroll and working capital support to NJ small and medium businesses and non-profits…Click Here For Details
- Resources – What You Need to Know About Restaurant Revitalization Fund Grants: The new Restaurant Revitalization Fund, part of the recently passed American Rescue Plan Act, will provide $28.6 billion in grants to restaurants and bars in need…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Zimmerli Art Museum: Women Photographers in Dodge Collection Focus of April 29 Virtual Exhibition Celebration…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Homewood Suites: Hiring Now….Click Here For Details
- Game of The Week – Active Listening: Being an active listener can be more difficult than it seems. Think you’ve harnessed the concentration and determination needed to be a truly active listener?…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Leverage an Algorithm to Find Your Best NEW Markets!” Webinar: U.S. companies will understand how the Market Diversification Tool can use their existing trade patterns to find the best new markets…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Opening the International Talent Pipeline: Strategies for Reforming American Immigration Policy to Advance New Jersey’s Economy, Friday, April 30, 11 AM…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: Who inspired you to pursue the career you have today?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“My membership in MCRCC continues to be invaluable in raising the visibility of my business through networking, resource center, directory services, and advertising opportunities. As an Ambassador for the MCRCC New Membership committee and leading the Technology and Business council, the Chamber offers key information for the growth of my business and is one of my best business partners. The Leadership at MCRCC is excellent.”
Ravi Badge, CMIT Solutions of Edison-Piscataway
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.