The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Believe you can and you’re halfway there,” Theodore Roosevelt
- News At The Chamber – Central NJ Transportation, Distribution & Logistics Industry Partnership to Launch: Industry Leaders Partner with NJ Department of Labor to Strengthen Key Sectors in the Garden State. Virtual kick-off events will take place September 23, 29 and 30…Click Here For Details
- News - Historic State Theatre New Jersey Reopens: After Major Renovations With Ribbon Cutting & Marquee Lighting Event…Click Here For Details
- Resources – SBA Administrator Announces New Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Milestone: In Less Than Two Months, One Million Borrowers Apply for Direct Forgiveness through Agency’s PPP Portal…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – FDIC Launches Mission-Driven Bank Fund: $120 million pledged to support Minority Depository Institutions and CDFIs…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – The Outlook for In-Demand IT Jobs: If you’re considering an IT career, the nine occupations listed below are projected to grow and all pay above – some well above! – the median 2020 annual wage of $41,950 for all jobs…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Mental Wellness: Many Americans are impacted by mental health conditions. Openly discussing and learning about mental health is the first step in stopping the stigma and supporting one another…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – Join a Virtual Seminar on Strategies to Help Your Business Grow Safely: Sessions are free and online on September 28th, and 30th, 2021, from 12 – 1:30 p.m…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC): Quick Reference Guide for Employers…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What is it about this particular career path you like?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.