The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Your most important work is always ahead of you, never behind you,” Stephen Covey
- News At The Chamber – Meet the Mayors Part 2: Connect with New Brunswick, Piscataway, Highland Park & Dunellen mayors on Thursday, October 7, 8 AM…Click Here For Details
- News - Governor Murphy Announces First Approval Under Emerge Job Creation Tax Credit Program: Project Will Bring 357 New Jobs to New Jersey…Click Here For Details
- Resources – NJBAC Announces $1.25M in Funding to Expand Small Business Exporting: NJSTEP Nets Largest Funding in Program History…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Protecting Your Business Data in a Hybrid World: Small businesses are increasingly being targeted by cyber threats. Here’s how to protect your company’s data in a hybrid workplace…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – George Street Playhouse: Company Manager…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – 7 Habits: This game is all about the book “7 Habits of Highly Effective People.” You know what to do! Score as many points as you can and let’s see what you got…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – The Franchise Route – Possibilities & Potential:Live at Bellworks for an evening of conversations, connections & cocktails to explore the franchise route to massive growth, Thursday, September 30th, 5 PM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference –
- Patents for Humanity – COVID-19: This new award category will provide business incentives for patent applicants, holders, and licensees whose inventions track, prevent, diagnose, or treat COVID-19. Their success stories will inspire others to harness innovation for human progress…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: When did you realize you liked/were good at your job?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.