The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “I got lucky because I never gave up the search. Are you quitting too soon? Or are you willing to pursue luck with a vengeance?,” Jill Konrath
- News At The Chamber – Network and Welcome Fall on Wednesday!: See You at the September Meet & Greet on September 21, 5 PM at the Harvest Moon Brewery & Cafe in New Brunswick…Click Here For Details
- News – Land Acquired for 9-Mile Essex-Hudson Greenway Trail: Former Rail Line Will Be Converted Into New State Park…Click Here For Details
- Resources – What Millennials Want…and Other Employees Don’t: Four Dos and Don’ts for Motivating Your Team…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Taco Trivia Night at the George Street Ale House: Join Prevent Child Abuse NJ and the Rotary Club of Greater New Brunswick for a Friendly Competition, September 22, 5:30 PM…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Is Your Company Hiring? Submit A Job or Open Position: Postings Featured in The Daily Update…Click Here For Details
- Upcoming Program – A Virtual Supplier Diversity Event for the Garden State: Thursday, September 22, 2022, 9 AM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Have a Suggestion for the Name of New Brunswick’s New Dog Park?: Here’s How You Can Submit Your Idea…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: Is there any experience you think everyone should be required to have?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?