The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Happiness is not something readymade. It comes from your own actions,” Dalai Lama
- News At The Chamber – Grow Your Business at the September Networking Breakfast: See You on Thursday, September 29th at The Heldrich Hotel…Click Here For Details
- News – Center for Innovation Debuts in New Brunswick: Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital and Medical School Launch a New Model for Medical Research and Innovation…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Small Business Administration’s ‘ChallengeHer’ Program Returns: Helping Women-Owned Small Businesses Access Federal Contracts…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Exclusive Offer for Chamber of Commerce Members: American Repertory Ballet Launches the 2022-2023 Season…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Roosevelt Care Centers: Various Opportunities in Edison and Old Bridge…Click Here For Details
- Upcoming Program – Access to Capital: The Why, What and How Webinar on September 21, 1 PM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Sickle Cell Awareness Month Blood Drive: September 22 in South Brunswick…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: How would you maintain your motivation when working on a project that takes months to complete?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?