The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Goodness and hard work are rewarded with respect,” Luther Campbell
- News At The Chamber – Celebrate National STEM Day Today: Survey estimated about 10.8 million STEM occupations, with 26.7% women…Click Here For Details
- News - OSHA Issues Temporary Standard to Protect Workers from Coronavirus: Employers must develop a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy or require employees to undergo regular testing…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Invitation for Stakeholder Comments – Single-use Plastic Bag Ban Law: NJDEP invites stakeholders to provide input and questions via email – email@example.com – no later than Nov. 15th…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – New Brunswick Small Business Week: Merchants to extend hours & offer special deals to get you ready for the upcoming holidays and gifts, Nov. 15th – 21st…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – ADP National Employment Report October 2021: 571,000 new jobs in Nonfarm private sector employment…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Mental Wellness: Many Americans are impacted by mental health conditions. Openly discussing and learning about mental health is the first step in stopping the stigma and supporting one another…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – NJEDA “Navigating State Departments” Workshop: For New Jersey small business owners on Tuesday, Nov. 9, 11 AM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Free Vaccination and Booster Shots in New Brunswick: At Tavern on George, Wednesday, Nov. 10, 7:15 – 10:30 AM…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: If you had multiple projects and limited time, how would you go about managing your priorities?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.