The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “What we fear of doing most is usually what we most need to do,” Ralph Waldo Emerson
- News At The Chamber – Meet Us On the Banks: 76th Annual Bernie Cohn Memorial Golf Classic at Forsgate Country Club, Thursday, May 12…Click Here For Details
- News - OSHA – Employers to Mandate COVID-19 Vaccines by Jan. 4: OSHA interim ruling states employers with more than 100 employees will need to implement a COVID-19 vaccination requirement or offer weekly testing…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Workforce Responses to COVID-19: The Heldrich Center for Workforce Development released a survey to gain a better understanding of workforce development professionals’ ongoing experiences…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – How to Send a Fax from Your Phone: VoiceNext has created technology that allows faxes to be sent through your existing email application…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Warehouse Package Handler: FedEx Ground…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Search Engines: The search for everything you need to know about search engines is over – this game has you covered. See how well you can navigate the world’s most popular search engines!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – STEM Diversity Career Fair: Join STEM professionals and recruiters for a nationwide virtual career fair, Wednesday, Nov. 17, 11 AM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Sleeping Out to Fight Youth Homelessness: Support 1Huddle CEO & Founder Sam Caucci as he sleeps out to fight youth homelessness on Thursday, Nov. 18th…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What’s the best advice you can give to someone who just started their career?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.