The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “To think too long about doing a thing often becomes its undoing,” Eva Young
- News At The Chamber – Thursday – Meet the Mayors of Old Bridge, Milltown, South Amboy & South River: At the Grand Marquis, March 10, 8 AM…Click Here For Details
- News – NJ Unveils ANCHOR Property Tax Relief Program: New Program Makes 1.8 Million New Jerseyans Eligible for Property Tax Rebates…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Expand Your Business with Government Contracting: NJ Offers a Single Resource with Everything You Need to Get Started…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day & Weekend: Get Your Green Fix in New Brunswick…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Is Your Company Hiring?
Submit A Job or Open Position: Postings are Added to Our Job Board and Featured in The Daily Update…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Start With Why: This game is all about the book “Start With Why,” written by Simon Sinek. Let’s see what you got!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – Need Funds for Your Business?: Take a Look at Microloans with a Free Business Webinar, March 10, 12 PM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Grants for Companies Hiring Summer Interns: Looking for an Undergraduate Intern this Summer but Need Financial Assistance?…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What’s one skill that you think everyone should possess and why?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.