The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained,” Marie Curie
- News At The Chamber – Nominate Your Colleague for a Community Leaders of Distinction Award: Submit Your Feedback by Friday, March 24...Click Here For Details
- News – EPA Announces $3 Million For New Jersey to Plan Innovative Climate Projects: Funds will Help Build Clean Energy Economies Across the State…Click Here For Details
- Resources – 5 Steps to Take Immediately If Your Business Is Hacked: Swift Action Can Reduce Damage…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Don’t Miss the Scarlet-White Game and Rutgers Day: Saturday, April 29 at SHI Stadium…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Is Your Company Hiring? Email Us A Job or Open Position: Postings Featured in The Daily Update…Click Here for Details
- Upcoming Program – How to Avoid Burnout, Tune into Your Intuition, and Ignite Your Power: Join the Middlesex County Office of Career Opportunity on March 22…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – AARP Volunteer Opportunities: Find Ways to Give Back to Your Community…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What’s the best advice you can give to someone who just started their career?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?