The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle,” Albert Einstein
- News At The Chamber – The LNP Returns Sept 20th: Central Jersey’s Premiere Business & Networking Expo…Click Here For Details
- News - New Worker Misclassification Legislation: Governor Murphy signed a four-bill legislative package furthering state efforts to stop the practice of illegally classifying employees as independent contractors. The bills will create a new Office of Strategic Enforcement and Compliance within the State’s Department of Labor and will simplify the process for identifying misclassified workers and implement stop-work orders at worksites where misclassification is identified. Certain bills take effect immediately…Click Here For Details
- Resources – NJEDA Small Business Emergency Assistance Loan Program Phase 2: Pre-registration will open at 9:00 a.m. EST on Tuesday, July 20, 2021…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Christopher’s Bar & Restaurant: The Heldrich Hotel is excited to announce the re-opening of Christopher’s Bar & Restaurant on Friday, July 17th! Hours are Friday’s and Saturday’s from 4:00pm – 11:00pm & breakfast on Saturday and Sunday mornings from 7:00am – 11:00am…Click Here for Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Europastry: Job Fair, July 14th!… Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – “You’ve Been……(Re)targeted!”: Learn retargeting practices across digital platforms. Learn some (almost) scary stuff regarding big data and how retargeting tactics can be utilized by your business to grab the attention of one of the most digitally captive audiences in history…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Programs – Renewable Energy Coffee Chat: Colombia and Costa Rica on Wednesday July 28, 2021 at 1:00 PM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Want a Surprising Business Boost?: Start Exercising Employees who move more are sharper, more creative and more productive…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: What is one thing you learned about yourself during the Pandemic? How will you use this to make you more of the person you want to be?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.