The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “If you know everything than you understand nothing,” Craig Schlosser
- News At The Chamber – Dine Around The Globe Without Leaving The City!: New Brunswick Restaurant Week Starts Tomorrow…Click Here For Details
- News - NJEDA Releases Main Street Recovery Finance Program Preliminary Rules for Public Feedback: The Main Street Recovery Finance Program is a $100 million fund, under which grants, loans, and technical assistance will be made available to support small and micro businesses in New Jersey…Click Here For Details
- Resources – SBA Hosts National SBIR Week to Connect Technology Innovators & Entrepreneurs with Research Funding: The virtual event will connect entrepreneurs working on advanced technology to the country’s largest source of early-stage funding – the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Hyatt Regency New Brunswick: Stay in Exciting New Brunswick with Rates Starting at $89 Per Night…Click Here for Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Governor Murphy Signs Legislation Appropriating $100 Million: for Child Care Provider and Workforce Assistance… Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – American Rescue Plan Act of 2021: Learn What Will the American Rescue Act of 2021 do for consumers. How does it impact Small Business Owners & Individuals looking for additional savings?… Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Programs – Global To Local: Learn about the impacts of the global supply chain on local businesses and what we can anticipate as the economy recovers…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – IRS online tool helps families see if they qualify for the Child Tax Credit: one of three tools now available for the upcoming advance payments…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: Is there a difference between a small-business owner and an entrepreneur? Which one are you?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Daily Update is a daily “go-to”!! In this time of information overload, it is focused and inspirational! Great job.”
Geoffrey H. Dietzel, Brunswick Financial Group, LLC
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.