The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “A ship is always safe at shore but that is not what it’s built for,” Albert Einstein
- News At The Chamber – How to Take Advantage of the Latest COVID Relief Options: From EIDL, PPP, ERTC to NJEDA Programs…Click Here For Details
- News - Legislation to Expand Outdoor Dining: Governor Phil Murphy signed legislation that will expand opportunities for outdoor dining in New Jersey…Click Here For Details
- Resources – NJ Business Action Center: New Business Checklist…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Business Leaders Report Positive Economic Outlook: Eighty-three percent expect their businesses to grow over the next 12 months…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity: February 5th Edition of This Week’s Career Opportunities: Featuring MSI…Click Here To Check It Out
- Game of The Week – Virtual Meetings: Zoom, Teams, Google Meet – These online meetings tools became daily staples for workers in 2020, and it looks like they’re sticking around. Become a virtual meeting whiz with the game that covers every meeting tool there is!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Programs – Black History Month Art & Story Time: The Snowy Day, February 10th at 4:00 pm…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – COVID-19 Vaccine Registration: COVID-19 vaccines are on the way to hospitals and clinics across New Jersey. You can reserve your spot to get a vaccine now by pre-registering here…Click Here To Register
- Questions of the Week: What career goals are you currently working towards? What’s something you want to accomplish in the next year?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Daily Update has been such a resourceful tool to stay in touch with the community during these difficult times. The MCRCC has been doing a great job at making us feel united virtually even though we have to social distance physically. I look forward to being informed by the updates so I can gain insight on what’s taking place within one of our most populated counties in all of New Jersey! Thank you to the Chamber and the dedicated individuals that are working harder than ever.”
A.J. Watts, Member Development Officer, Affinity Federal Credit Union
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.