The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “The three great essentials to achieve anything worthwhile are: Hard work, stick-to-itiveness, and common sense,” Thomas Edison
- News At The Chamber – February Virtual Networking Breakfast: Join Us & Make New Connections…Click Here For Details
- News - NJEDA, NJBPU, and OSHE to Invest $3 Million in Offshore Wind Workforce Development: through New Jersey Offshore Wind Safety Training Challenge…Click Here For Details
- Resources – CVS Health to Administer COVID-19 Vaccines at 27 Pharmacy Locations in NJ: New Jersey is among an initial 11 state rollout and part of the company’s larger plan to expand access to COVID-19 vaccines at CVS Pharmacy locations across the country…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – The Food Architects: With two days until the big game, The Food Architects has FIVE, that’s right FIVE different Super Bowl Packages to choose from…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity: RWJ Barnabas Health:Covid-19 Vaccination Coordinator…Click Here To Check It Out
- Game of The Week – The Power of Habit: The NYT bestseller and award-winning classic novel that explores how we can change our lives by changing our habits. Ready to build better habits that lead to more successful, healthy, and happier lives? Play on!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Programs – Withum Wealth Management Thought Leadership Series: A 2021 Perspective on Markets, Technology and Social Media, Feb 23rd…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – COVID-19 Vaccine Registration: COVID-19 vaccines are on the way to hospitals and clinics across New Jersey. You can reserve your spot to get a vaccine now by pre-registering here…Click Here To Register
- Question of the Week: Are there any steps you could take right away that would significantly improve your situation?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.