The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “There is no passion to be found playing small—in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living,” Nelson Mandela
- News At The Chamber – See You at the Middlesex County 2024 Economic Outlook: Hear From Dean James Hughes on Tuesday, January 23, 2024 at the Rutgers Club...Click Here For Details
- News – BPU Says Overhaul of Energy Master Plan Scheduled for Next Year: Agency Trims Clean-Energy Onramp by 15 Years, Targeting 2015 Rather Than 2050…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Health-Focused Nonprofits Can Apply for Horizon Foundation Healthy Communities Grants: Online Application Period Opens Friday, December 15…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Small Business Tech Week Starts TODAY: Join Diamond Business Communications and Industry Experts for Four FREE Incredible Sessions…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – BrightStar Care: Now Hiring Certified Home Health Aides, RN’s and LPNs in the Greater Middlesex and Monmouth Counties…Click Here for Details
- Upcoming Program – Are You Concerned About the Environment and Want to Learn How to Make an Impact?: Do All That and More as Part of Rutgers Environmental Stewards Program, Starting January 23…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Donate Today! Yolo Promo 4th Annual Holiday Toy Drive: Collecting New Toys, Books, Coats and Gift Cards…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?