The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- News – A conversation with NJEDA CEO Tim Sullivan: The New Jersey Economic Development Authority recently announced new initiatives to support businesses impacted by COVID-19. NJBIA, NJCC and CIANJ are partnering for a special webinar conversation with NJEDA CEO, Tim Sullivan, Today at 4 p.m. The goal is to provide valuable insight to these programs and answer the wide range of questions that have been asked by businesses and non-profits throughout the state – Click Here To Register for the Call
- Virtual Event – Export-Import Bank of the United States (EXIM) Cornoavrius Response For Small Businesses Call: Participating on the calls will be Kimberly Reed, President and Chairman of EXIM; Stephen Renna, Chief Banking Officer; and James Burrows, SVP of the Office of Small Business. Call in information will be received upon registration. Please note that both calls will be recorded and will be available on EXIM.gov afterward. The Call is Today, March 31st at 10 AM – Click Here To Register
- Support a Local Business – Joe’s Crab Shack, South Plainfield – Family Meals, Grocery & Menu – Click Here For Details
- Donate – McFoods: Any and all food donations are welcome – Click Here For More Information and/or To Donate
- Resources – COVID-19 Manufacturers Resource Hub: ThomasNet created this resource hub to help you and your industrial business with the mission-critical, real-time data and information – Click Here To Access The Hub
- Stay Positive – “You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”, A.A. Mine