The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- News – NJEDA Announces New Initiatives to Support Businesses Impacted by COVID-19. A suite of new programs designed to support businesses and workers facing economic hardship due to the outbreak of the novel coronavirus COVID-19…Click Here for the Full Release
- Virtual Event – SBA Loan Programs Available for Small Businesses: Learn how you may be eligible for this critical financial help, Today, 11:30 AM, Presented By Withum – Click Here To Register
- Support a Local Business – Crowne Plaza Edison – Discounted Room Rates for Government and Healthcare Professionals…Click Here For Details
- Donate – Saint Peter’s University Hospital: ¼ or ½ inch Braided Elastic and Bias Tape. The donations will be utilized for Saint Peter’s Healthcare System Volunteers to create Surgical Masks. Email: JChoma@saintpetersuh.com.
- Resources – NJ Emergency Assistance Eligibility Wizard: This is a beta version of the Eligibility Wizard that focuses on newly announced State Emergency Assistance programs and the SBA disaster loan program. Click Here To Try It
- Stay Positive – “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence”, Helen Keller