The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “To be a great champion, you must believe you are the best. If you’re not, pretend you are,” Muhammad Ali
- News At The Chamber – Check Out the June Newsletter!: Feat
uring a Spotlight on Morris Habitat for Humanity, Upcoming Programs and Much More…Click Here For Details
- News – Murphy Signs $46.4B State Budget: Includes Tax Breaks, College Aid and Huge Pension Payment…Click Here For Details
- Resources – New Jersey Clean Communities Council – June 2022 Newsletter: Learn More About NJCCC Grants…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Celebrate New Jersey By Sharing Your Favorite Summer Places: NJ Tourism Industry Association DMO Division Kicks Off a Social Celebration…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Middlesex County: Senior Planner Land Management…Click Here For Details
- Upcoming Program – You’re Invited to Building A Better America: A Small Business Resource Community Event, July 6, 2 PM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Autism NJ Ambassador Program: Increasing Understanding and Building Acceptance…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What do you think makes your company’s culture strong?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?