The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “To win big, you sometimes have to take big risks,” Bill Gates
- News At The Chamber – See You Next Week! Connect with Us and Grow Your Business at the February Networking Breakfast:
Join Us on February 15 at The Rutgers Club in Piscataway...Click Here For Details
- News – Nine Food Pantries in Middlesex County Get New Grants: Community Food Bank of NJ Awards $3.2 Million to 80 Agencies…Click Here For Details
- Resources – 5 Quantifiable Ways to Determine It’s Time to Grow or Expand Your Business: Financial and Operational Indicators Can Give a Clear Sign…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Celebrating American Repertory Ballet’s 70th Anniversary: Gala Sponsorships and Tickets Now Available for April 20…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Coming Home of Middlesex County: Coordinated Entry & Assessment Access Navigator…Click Here for Details
- Upcoming Program – Minimizing Your Risk Series – Reading and Understanding Contracts: Join the NJSBDC for a FREE Online Event on February 13…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – CASA of Middlesex County Now Recruiting Volunteers for Spring Advocate Training: Make a Huge Difference in a Child’s Life…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What do you do to turn things around when you’re having a bad day?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?