The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “If your thinking is limited, your life will be limited. When you think better, you’ll live better,” Joel Osteen
- News At The Chamber – You’re Invited to the Bernie Cohn Memorial Golf Classic & 75th Annual Outing! Each year our Annual Golf Classic serves as an opportunity for the business and community leaders of Middlesex County to connect while supporting the Chamber’s efforts to improve Middlesex County….Click Here For Details
- News - State Announces $2M in Grants Available for Pre-Apprenticeship Training: funding through the Pre-Apprenticeship in Career Education (PACE) training program…Click Here For Details
- Resources – New Jersey: An Innovation Business Environment & Global Gateway…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Withum: A 2021 Perspective on Markets, Technology and Social Media…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity: Columbia Bank: Assistant Bank Manager…Click Here To Check It Out
- Game of The Week – Courtesy of Care 1st Training Group – 1st Aid Tip – Poisoning: Emergencies strike when you least except it. Here is what to do if a co-worker or family member get sick from a poison…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – NJMEP Webinar: Landing on Page of Google & Winning Business From SEO, March 10, 10 AM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – COVID-19 Vaccine Registration: COVID-19 vaccines are on the way to hospitals and clinics across New Jersey. You can reserve your spot to get a vaccine now by pre-registering here…Click Here To Register
- Questions of the Week: How do you react when faced with hurdles while trying to achieve a goal? How do you overcome the hurdles?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Greater Middlesex Chamber is a wonderful organization. Great people, fantastic opportunities for networking, and truly outstanding leadership.”
Donald Wiggins, Prudential Advisors
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.