The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Achievement is largely the product of steadily raising one’s levels of aspirations and expectation,” Jack Nicklaus
- News At The Chamber – Network With the Best: Join Us for the August Virtual Networking Breakfast: Network with Other Members, Develop New Connections and Grow Your Business, Friday, August 13th, 9 AM…Click Here For Details
- News - Governor Murphy Signs Sweeping Housing Eviction Prevention and Utility Assistance Bill: DCA Surpasses Milestone of Delivering Over $100 Million in Federal Emergency Rental Assistance…Click Here for Details
- Resources – Applying for a Grant?: How to Make Your Application Stand Out…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – 9th Annual Immigrant Entrepreneur Awards: Nominate a Local Entrepreneur…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Amazon: Warehouse Team Member…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – American Rescue Plan Act of 2021: Learn What Will the American Rescue Act of 2021 do for consumers. How does it impact Small Business Owners & Individuals looking for additional savings?…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Programs – EECOC Launches Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion (DE&I) Workshop Series: The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), the federal agency responsible for enforcing laws against employment discrimination and harassment, announced the EEOC Training Institute is launching a diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I) workshop series, starting with “Understanding Unconscious Bias in the Workplace” on August 24…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Docket: Secure, Digital Access to COVID-19 Immunization Records…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: Who inspired you to pursue the career you have today?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.