The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “There is more to live than increasing its speed”, Mahatma Gandhi
- News – Re-Opening the Economy – Gov. Phil Murphy said his administration is joining governors from – Recognizing that their states have one integrated regional economy, New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy, New York Governor Andrew M. Cuomo, Connecticut Governor Ned Lamont, Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf, Delaware Governor John Carney and Rhode Island Governor Gina Raimondo yesterday announced Massachusetts Governor Charlie Baker is joining the multi-state council to restore the economy and get people back to work. This announcement builds on the states’ ongoing regional approach to combating the COVID-19 pandemic…- Click Here For The Full Release
- Resources – Governor Murphy Signs Executive Order Extending Insurance Premium Grace Periods – Governor Phil Murphy signed Executive Order No. 123, extending grace periods during which certain insurance companies, including health insurers, life insurers, and property and casualty insurers, will not be able to cancel policies for nonpayment of premiums – Click Here For A Copy of The Executive Order
- Virtual Event – 3-Part Webinar Series, Selling Skills for the New “Temporary Normal”- Managing Emotions (and Actions) in a Business Crisis -Tomorrow, April 16th at 9 AM – Click Here To Register
- Support a Local Business – Submit Your Promotion – Have a Promotion? –Click Here To Submit It
- Donate – Rotary Club of New Brunswick: The Salvation Army food pantry is helping to feed hundreds daily. Please email email@example.com to help – Click Here To Donate
- Question of the Week: What you do now has an impact on your future. What are you doing to help make you better today?