The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Before you are a leader, success is all about gearing yourself. When you become a leader, success is all about growing others”, Jack Welch
- News – NJEDA Small Business Emergency Assistance Loan applications opened Today, Monday, April 13, 2020, at 9:00 a.m. – The Small Business Emergency Assistance Loan program is designed to provide a direct loan of up to $100,000 to NJ-based small businesses and non-profit organizations that have been in existence for at least one-year and has less than $5 million in annual revenue. These businesses must have been negatively impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak (including, but not limited to: reduction of business hours, complete closure of business, at least a 20% decline in revenue, employees unable to work, required to close by government, or disruption of supply chain)…- Click Here To Apply
- Virtual Event – Interactive Q&A Session with SBA’s Al Titone – Live webinar where Al Titone, SBA District Director of New Jersey, will answer participant questions on the Small Business Administration’s Coronavirus Relief Loan Program Presented By Withum – Tomorrow, April 14th, 11 AM EST – Click Here To Register- Click Here To Register
- Resources – Main Street Loan Facilities: Liquidity for Mid-Market Companies: – The Fed issued term sheets for the Main Street New Loan Facility (MSNLF) and the Main Street Expanded Loan Facility (MSELF), both intended to facilitate lending to small and medium-sized businesses by eligible lenders – Click Here For More Information from EisnerAmper
- Support a Local Business – KAD Associates – Home-Office Specials – Click Here For Details
- Donate – United Way of Central Jersey: COVID-19 Recovery Fund will assist individuals and families affected by the novel coronavirus with crucial basic expenses including rent, utilities, prescription medication/ medical supplies, child care and food. – Click Here To Donate
- Question of the Week: What you do now has an impact on your future. What are you doing to help make you better today?