The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Best wishes for a Safe and Healthy Holiday Weekend”
- News – Independent contractors and self-employed individuals can apply for PPP loans beginning today, April 10 – Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) is an SBA loan that helps businesses keep their workforce employed during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis.- Click Here For Information
- Resources – Governor’s Executive Order #122: – Click Here For Guidance from Business.NJ.gov Team and Click Here More Information From NJMEP
- Virtual Event – 3-Part Webinar Series, Selling Skills for the New “Temporary Normal”- Managing Emotions (and Actions) in a Business Crisis – Thursday, April 16th at 9 AM – Click Here To Register
- Support a Local Business – Support Our Local Restaurants – Check Out the MCRCC & Go Central Jersey News – Click Here For More
- Donate – Elijah’s Promise: needs your help so they can continue their efforts during this difficult time. All donations are welcome.Click Here To Donate
- Question of the Week: What is something you always do that has given you strength in your business? Now, ask yourself, will this continue to work for me this way as the world is now changing?