The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow”, Hellen Keller
- News – The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (“CARES”) Act Becomes Law – A Tax Summary: Coverage of the $2 trillion piece of legislation intended to address the extraordinary impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.. Click Here To Read More
- Virtual Event – Ten Things Everyone Needs to Know About Trauma: Dr. Ruisard will guide us through how trauma is stored in the body and will provide tips for calming the body and mind during these unprecedented times.The Webinar is Tomorrow, April 2nd at 11 AM – Click Here To Register
- Support a Local Business – APA Hotel – Special Healthcare Professionals Rate – Click Here For Details
- Donate – Elijah’s Promise: needs your help so they can continue their efforts during this difficult time. All donations are welcome. Click Here To Donate