Join the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce for our November Networking Breakfast at Due Mari, 78 Albany Street in New Brunswick from 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM on Friday, November 22nd. The MCRCC Networking Breakfast is designed to provide Members and their Guests (See Below For Details) with the Opportunity to Network with other Members, Develop New Connections and Grow Your Business.
- 8:30 AM Doors Open (Breakfast available)
- 8:30 AM to 8:55 AM – Breakfast
- 8:55 AM to 9:30 AM – Introduction & 30 Second Intros
- 9:30 AM to 9:55 AM – Structured Networking
- 9:55 AM – Closing & Follow Up Networking Activity
This event is open to Members and their Guests*.
At The Door Ticket Sales Are Not Available. Ticket Sales End at 8:30 AM on November 22nd.
*Guests of Members may attend one Networking Breakfast and must be invited by an Ambassador, Committee Chair or Board Member. When registering please make sure to include the name of the person who invited you. That Member must attend the event with you. Need an invitation? E-mail Craig at firstname.lastname@example.org.