- This event has passed.
NJ Resources for Business Growth
April 22 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Did you know …
– There is a free Business Helpline 1-800-Jersey-7 that has assisted over 25,000 business last year?
– The State will pay you to become green?
– You can access powerful online databases with your library card at no charge?
– Micro-loans up to $50,000 are available for small business?
– Business advocates can help you develop an export marketing plan?
– You can purchase a building for your enterprise with as little as 10% down?
If you are a business owner and/or aspiring entrepreneur, please join NJ’s Secretary of State, the Honorable Tahesha Way and Melanie Willoughby, the Executive Director of the New Jersey Business Action Center, to learn about the many programs and services that are available to help your business grow and thrive in New Jersey.
In addition, you will be able to meet one-on-one with representatives of the state agencies involved including the New Jersey Business Action Center, NJ Economic Development Authority, Department of Labor and Workforce Development, Department of the Treasury, the State Library, Board of Public Utilities, Small Business Development Center and others.
This program is organized by the New Jersey Business Action Center, the New Jersey Chamber of Commerce, the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, and the Small Business Development Center-Rutgers-New Brunswick. Hosted by Rutgers University.