The Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce Presents “Maximizing Time During the Pandemic to Educate and Bolster the Skillset of Your Workforce” as part of the Chamber’s Workforce and Business Resources Series: Connecting You With What You Need to Know. The Program is Courtesy of The Human Resources and Government Affairs Committees.
The past few months have altered the way we all do business, and at the same time, have provided a unique opportunity for how we can best manage time to elevate employee education. Let’s have a conversation about how we can best serve our workforce through ongoing educational opportunities tailored to your organization’s needs.
Our Program Will Cover:
- Reviewing internal policies and benefits to determine how your organization can continue to educate and train your workforce.
- Providing the necessary platforms to educate your employees safely.
- Promoting trainings and educational opportunities form the top down.
- Working with your organization’s Human Resources professionals to craft company-wide opportunities, and include training and education in performance evaluations.
- How to operationalize educational opportunities, and engage your workforce.
- Affordable options for enhancing professional skills.
Presenter: Thomas M. Phillips, Associate Director, Strategic Partnerships, Thomas Edison State University
Free for Members (Limited to 50)
Non-Members – $10 – Please E-Mail email@example.com.