The NJSBDC at Rutgers New Brunswick presents a two-day seminar entitled “Build Your Website Now!”
The virtual workshop will help entrepreneurs to learn how to build a business site while using online web developing and hosting services.
Experts will show you the fastest way to put your business online using WordPress, one of the best and most powerful open source/free Content Management Systems (CMS) in the market.
This two day seminar will teach you how to:
- Select a name that aligns with your brand;
- Select a hosting provider to install WordPress;
- Select from hundreds of free templates to start your design;
- Use “drag-and-drop” technology to design a fully functioning site without writing a single line of code;
- Select from hundreds of free plugins to extend the functionality of your site, from creating “forms” to gather user feedback, to the creation of a full-fledged shopping cart to sell your widgets (or a learning management system to monetize your teaching skills); and
- Use your site to anchor all your social media accounts by installing a plugin that links to all your accounts
By the end of session one, you will be able to create a fully-functioning site that includes a landing page, an “about us” page, and page for your visitors to contact you. By the end of session two, we will show you how add a full-fledge shopping cart that will be able to accept payments online. And your site and shopping cart will be both MOBILE FRIENDLY!
Part 1 – May 5, 2021; Part 2 – May 12, 2021; 9:30am-12pm
Questions? Call (848) 445-8790, or email: email@example.com.