The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise,” Oscar Wilde
- News At The Chamber – Friday – 19th Annual Women’s Leadership Summit: Rethinking the Workplace Environment: Flexibility and Engagement Presented By Theresa Richardson, Starts This Friday, October 2nd, 11 AM…Click Here To Register
- Resources – Help shape the future of transportation: Letter from New Jersey Department of Transportation Commissioner Diane Gutierrez-Scaccetti on an important initiative her Department is embarking on…Click Here To Learn More
- News – $1 M from SBA will help NJ businesses expand international reach: The U.S. Small Business Administration granted the New Jersey Business Action Center $1 million to help promote small business exports, the administration announced…Click Here For The Article
- Support A Local Business – Berkley College – Women Entrepreneurship 2020:To empower the futures of women in entrepreneurship and business, Berkeley College will host a special event that includes discussions with prominent leaders in business, government and media…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Cornerstone Build Brands: Over 50 Opportunities…Click Here To Apply
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Make Time: How to focus on what matters every day…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – 2020 GSC-SHRM Annual Conference and Expo: Same great content as always, but this year it is a virtual event so you can attend from your home or office. With Greg Hawks presenting two keynote sessions, October 11th to 13th…Click Here To Register
- Make A Difference – Hugs For Brady: Kids LOVE gifts, cancer kids NEED gifts. Choose a specific gift from our selection of most-needed items and know that you are helping us reach more families with very real and very urgent needs…Click Here To Donate
- Questions of the Week: If we weren’t already in this business, would we enter it today? And if not, what are we going to do about it? -Peter Drucker, management expert and author
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Chamber of Commerce always goes above and beyond to keep myself, other members, and even non-members connected to important resources and to one another. During this challenging time, The Daily Update and the webinar series have been invaluable in facilitating not only individual growth but professional growth as well.”
Daniel Carr, Parker