The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “If the power to do hard work is not a skill, it’s the best possible substitute for it,” James A. Garfield
- News At The Chamber – October Newsletter: Check Out Our October Newsletter…Click Here To Access It
- News – EIDL Funds Available: If you are a small businesses, non-profit organization of any size, or a U.S. agricultural business with 500 or fewer employees that have suffered substantial economic injury as a result of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, you can still apply for the COVID-19 EIDL. This loan applies to all businesses based in any U.S. state, territory, or the District of Columbia…Click Here For Details
- Resources – A Guide to Celebrating Halloween Safely: As New Jersey continues to respond to the ongoing transmission of COVID-19 in our communities, the state has drafted recommendations for ways to celebrate Halloween safely…Click Here For More Information
- Support A Local Business – Flaherty Solutions: QuickBooks Fall Promo …Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity: US Postal Services: Now Hiring…Click For More Information
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Public Speaking: Perfect your gestures, voice & arguments to set yourself up for success!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Programs – Meet the Lenders: Courtesy of the NJSBDC at Rutgers New Brunswick, October 30, 9:30AM…Click Here To Register
- Make A Difference – How can I vote this November?: How have elections moved or changed in New Jersey because of COVID-19?…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: When you think about what you want for the future, what are some of the trade-offs that you would consider?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Chamber reminds me of the quote, “it takes a village” because they provide resources and opportunities that are solely geared towards the success of the business men and women of Middlesex County. It is a dream team of personalities and insightful minds that wants to help each member to elevate. So what are you waiting on? Come join the village!”
Frederick Philp, Jr, Investors Bank
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.