The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “The simple act of paying positive attention to people has a great deal to do with productivity,” Tom Peters
- News At The Chamber – Meet Our Panel – 20th Annual Women’s Leadership Summit – Friday @ 9 AM: Kathleen Cashman-Walter, President of Cashman Consulting; Linda Carroll, Vice President of Patient Care Services and Chief Nursing Officer at Saint Peter’s Healthcare System; and Mariel Miller, CEO & Founder of The Franchise Consulting Company…Click Here For Details
- News - Applications for NJEDA Small Business Lease Grant Open Today 9 AM: Grants up to 20 percent of annual lease payments to small businesses and nonprofits entering new or amended market-rate leases for at least 250 square feet of street-level space…Click Here For Details
- Resources – SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans Available: Federal Low-interest disaster loans due to Hurricane Ida are available in the following counties: Hunterdon, Mercer, Middlesex, Morris, Somerset, Union and Warren…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – 46% of Businesses Are Very Concerned About Employee Turnover: Heldrich Center and New Jersey Small Business Development Centers release findings from survey of New Jersey businesses…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – The Heldrich: Catering Sales Coordinator…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Think You’re a Communicator? – Communication is Just One of Those Skills: Nobody ever said, “You can get by in life without being a good communicator.” Au contraire! Communication is critically important for both your professional and personal life…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – Pop-Up Shop and Children’s Book Giveaway:Come join the Community Corner Thrift Store on November 14th, 2021, at 11 AM at Alfa Art Gallery for the Pop-up shop and children’s book giveaway! …Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Five Things You Need to Know About the 2021 Child Tax Credit: Through the American Rescue Plan Act, the full benefit is now $300 per month, or $3,600 for the year…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What do you think is the best way to encourage creativity in an organization or team?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.