The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you’re going to do now and do it,” William Durant
- News At The Chamber – Network, Connect and Grow Your Business: Join us for our November Networking Breakfast at The Rutgers Club, Friday, November 19…Click Here For Details
- News - Compensation Costs Up 1.3% Jun 2021 to Sep 2021: Bureau of Labor says over the year, total compensation rose 3.7 percent, wages and salaries rose 4.2 percent, and benefit costs rose 2.5 percent…Click Here For Details
- Resources – New Jersey Business Magazine: November Edition…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Small Business Saturday – November 27: Join Downtown Metuchen in supporting local business and celebrating Small Business Saturday, November 27…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Warehouse Associate: CRP Industries…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Search Engines: The search for everything you need to know about search engines is over – this game has you covered. See how well you can navigate the world’s most popular search engines!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – Hub City Food Truck Festival: Held at Boyd Park, Sunday, November 7 at Noon, featuring games, music and more…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – November is National Aviation History Month: Adedication to exploring, recognizing and celebrating America’s great contributions and achievements in the development of aviation…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What’s the best advice you can give to someone who just started their career?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“I find the daily update to be well curated and very reliable and I share it forward to my networking partners and select customers almost every day. Good job.”
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.