The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “A professional is someone who can do his best work when he doesn’t feel like it,” Alistair Cook
- News At The Chamber – Happening Thursday: The Step by Step Guide to Sell Your Products Online…Click Here For Details
- News – Governor Murphy Signs Executive Order Lowering Limits on Indoor and Outdoor Gatherings: Executive Order No. 196, which lowers indoor and outdoor gathering limits…Click Here To Learn More
- Resources – NJ PPE Purchase Site: Receive 10-35% discounts on PPE products from trusted retailers for eligible businesses & non-profits…Click Here For More Info
- Support A Local Business – American Repertory Ballet: Names Ethan Stiefel New Artistic Director….Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity: Electrical Maintenance Mechanic: Great Benefits…Click Here To Apply
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Start With Why: Want to become more inspired at work? Play for the best takeaways from this classic by Simon Sinek!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Programs – Email Marketing Workshop: learn how to create unique and effective promotional messages and newsletters, Wednesday, November 20, 10 AM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Add Your Phone to the COVID Fight: Download COVID Alert NJ…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: In the past few months, what is the smallest change we have made that has had the biggest positive result? What was it about that small change that produced the large return? – Robert Cialdini, author and professor
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“As a longtime member of the Chamber, I have benefited from many services that they offer. However, during the difficulties of 2020 one great gift was the daily email that the staff has used to keep us all informed. Thankfully I opened and read the Daily Briefing on one of several days that featured information about the Middlesex County Small Business Relief Grant. Thank you MCRCC!”
Tamara Robb, Robb Digital
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.