The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit,” Aristotle
- News At The Chamber – Complimentary For Members: Employer Guidance – New Secure Choice Savings Program for NJ…Click Here For Details
- News - NJEDA – Applications Open for 21st Century Redevelopment Program: The program makes grants up to $50,000 available to communities to help them redevelop, repurpose, or regreen vacant and underutilized retail or office park properties. Municipalities, counties, and redevelopment agencies have 45 days to apply…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Governor Murphy signed Executive Order 242 lifting major COVID-19 restrictions: and moving forward with the state’s most significant reopening steps to date. Effective on Friday, May 28…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Somerset Patriots: the New York Yankees Double-A Affiliate, are excited to host fans at TD Bank Ballpark for its historic 2021 season…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Have An Opening?: Submit It For Possible Inclusion in The Daily Update & Reach 9000+…Click Here For Details
- Game of The Week – LinkedIn Sales Navigator: This game is all about the ins-and-outs of LinkedIn Sales Navigator. Think you’re an expert on the most popular professional networking site? Play this game to find out!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – New Jersey Institute for Disabilities: The 2021 Virtual Lakeview 5K is scheduled May 15 – June 30, register today…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Recycle Right: Middlesex County Upcoming Events for Paint Drop-Off, Paper Shredding, Household Hazardous Waste Drop-Off, and Ongoing Programs…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: What’s one misunderstanding that’s happened on your team recently? How was it resolved?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.