The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Productivity is being able to do things that you were never able to do before,” Franz Kafka
- News At The Chamber – Mark Your Calendars for the 2022 Hispanic Business Expo: July 19, 4-8 PM at the Pines Manor in Edison…Click Here For Details
- News – Penske Truck Leasing Opens State-of-the-Art Facility in Cranbury: First-Ever, Ground-Up Build in the Company’s South Plainfield District…Click Here For Details
- Resources – NJBIA LEARN, Online Employee Training: An Essential Component of Every Business, Regardless of Size or Industry…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – The Ken Daneyko Golf Classic for Center for Great Expectations: Play a Great Course. Support a Great Cause. July 19, 11 AM…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Job Opportunities in New Brunswick: Check Out the City Center Job Board…Click Here For Details
- Upcoming Program – The Role of Immigration in Easing Labor Shortages in NJ: Join a Distinguished Lineup of Immigration Experts, June 16, 11 AM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Step-by-Step Guide to Running a Food Drive: Learn the Basics from REPLENISH…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: Do you love working from home or would you rather be in the office? Is there a balance of both that you like best?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?